Sunday, February 18, 2018

HIMALAYA Purifying Neem Face Wash: An honest Review. Jerawat to less Jerawat REAL QUICK!

ok ok okokokoko. Assalamualaikum and greetings to all!
So today we will start the story of how my face got severe acne. It all started when I was 16 year old. I was a bit in .. not a good state of mind. Where I over stressed and literally, I had no intention of looking pretty or even to check at myself on the mirror. Because back then I used to say, "What is the point of looking pretty, we are all going to die anyway and if people liked me when i was pretty only, surely they weren't good people. Anyway, i will die sooner or later"

Yeah I know. Sad wasn't it? Here are some of the pictures that I found that showed some hint that my face was about to go baaaad.





idk whether you could see it or not but, here it is. zoom in you could see my face got some red dots. I mean this was ok at first because my face was still considered as ok la, no big pores, no scars, and definitely no sign of 'rough' scars, or also known as the moon face.


 tengok! mana ada.

and then the stress got the best of me i guess? here are some pictures..


kisah apa la tudung serabaiii

didnt like getting photograph.

tapi ada orang minat tau. hhihihihisdguifgwl ivh iwytefkuhes


JAP WAIT HACAPAP! Can we NOT appreciate the fact that i wore baju tebal in Legoland? IT WAS HOOT




ni maybe 2012.12.26 masa ni can you see parut actually dah developed?

When I was in school, it was quite easy to get rid of the pimple, i used oxy and their 5% pimple cream. but then somewhere on 2014, my face got severe acne and i just literally did not care as I was on stressssssssssssss mode all the way. So since I was already 18 at that time oxy didn't work out anymore and I also started to neglect my  face.


But, i knew i should not do that. so during or before i started my diploma i began hunting for the right and suitable face wash to the point I gave up. I tried local ones too. (lemme tell you, if the local product didn't appear in any drugstore rather than just kedai jamu, I advise, TAK PAYAH PAKAIIIIII. I'll tell you some of it yeah? D'erbs, NorCahaya)

So yeah, when I was in college my acne got worse. 









The search for the best face cleanser continued.
and stopped.
last year :)


So, yeah, while i was trying to find the best cleanser, i just tried some normal face wash that did actually lessen the pimples, but my pimples were degil like that, some grew pimples on pimple, or 3 siblings at the same spots, orrrrr the one that i hattttteeeeeeee the most, the one yang bengkak without mata. what am i suppose to do with you? like, you hurt me and i dont know how to get rid of youuuuuuuuu. and also the pus one. like i didnt pop them but they often popped by themselves, ha amik parut.


anyway. i tried cetaphil. but it didnt work out. and my friend suggested Himalaya Purifying Neem Face Wash to me and I tried it. BABE THANK YOU!

to those who used to use Cetaphil, you should know that cetaphil will not form foam, thus in my opinion, it was kind of hard to spread around my face especially when you have laarge forehead hehe.

but, himalaya face wash was  less foamy so it was good for my type of skin and my way of washing my face, all i did was lather up the foam on my hand first then apply it on my face. I am going to say that, although my face is not all cleared up yet, it still have scars and might be permanent scars but, it definitely is getting better.




here are some close up pictures, I still have scars, my pimples masih tumbuh, I might also have scares berlubang and opened pores, but it is better now. hehe.









NOW THAT MY FACE IS GUD, YOU WILL SEE MORE CLOSE UP PHOTOSSSSSSSSSSS








i still use Oxy 5% to reduce the pimple. but i didnt use as often as i used to. I mean, maybe... in three days i might only apply a few times? OH yes, please anyone who wanted to try this oxy, please apply on you pimples only! and not the non pimpled area because it might be immune to it and will not show any reaction anymore.

So since I am ok with himalaya brand, i am now trying their toner and scrub. so far so good. although the scrub do not scrub all the black heads, but it is still good. And ok I use Hiruscar Post Acne for dark pimple scar, but tbh, it would take a lot of time to just hope for these items to make the scars fade. So it depends on you and your skin. My advice it, always be patient. Do not buy toko jamu entah ada kelulusan ke tak ya robbi krim kilo je kaya kau berjuta duit tak berkat hidup.

i changed these things because, of myself. no one told me to change me for who i am. percayalah, masa saya banyak pimple, saya jarang tengok cermin so i didnt realize how severe it was and because of that i layan orang macam biasa and they also treated me macam biasa. mungkin la i was and still blessed with amazing friends and family. huhu. 

Kecuali ada mak sedara aku sorang. "Muka pecah" dia kata dekat aku. Amboi. Mulut kau pecah ada kau fikirr? Ha sibbaik mok dare ambe tuh. 





Salam sayang (AUWWW),
Sarah :)


--jujur la dulu tak suka tangkap gambar because selalu gambar menipu. tak letak filter pun it is not real so, i did nit want to lie to people of how i look. and i taknak someone fikir, eh dia ni gambo lawo, real life menggerutu kuat tipu.

but now, walaupun i still do not like getting photographed, i am at least comfortable making ugly faces up close to the camera AHHAHAHAHAHAH.

no, jangan la awak cakap saya buat ni demi lelaki.

if i want to impress a guy, i would impress him with my mind, because i love having small debates with some people and yeah, sis suka kembali spesis bijaksana.

:)

basically, i am not a fool and i will not fall for a fool (again).

also pffffffffffffffffffft. susah la nak cari susah senang bersama. i went through this all alone, with the help of my besties. who needs a boii when you have a group of nice people pushing you forward. kan?

__


Update 3 mac 2019


Pencuci muka, Hada labo
Toner, Good and Virtues
Scrub, Himalaya
Moisturiser, Aloe vera gel.

Sunscreen, watsons.


---saya dah tak pakai krim jerawat oxy

No comments: