Monday, November 7, 2016

Jomblo Happy.

Assalamualaikum kawan.
hi.


Jadi, memandangkan aku seorang loner, i went out alone (again) yesterday. My mom didnt know. she didnt have to know.

Don't tell her yah?


So, yesterday, i went to college to submit my assignment (that was supposed to be submitted on Friday, but thanks to a wonderful group mate, another group mate and I had to finish her part that she never started. Ti amo group mate, i hope i will NEVER have to deal with chu again) but unfortunately, madam was not in her room, so I messaged her telling her what happened to this one lovely groupmate, she said I can submit it to her on Monday morning. Thank lord. God bless you madam.



then to reward myself after this semester's tiring journey, I decided to go to the Burger King (I planned this since a very long time a go actually) but since I haz no car, i haz to plan a strategic plan. KAH! Therefore, I decided to go to the Burger King near Masjid Jamek. I actually wanted to invite my friend too because I knew he had class on Saturday near KLCC. But then, tidak tercakap. HAHAHAH



SOOOO, my plan was, after I went to Masjid Jamek, I could go to KLCC and take some photos, to test my new (tak berapa new dahlah) lense that I bought from Lazada. all of these 'trips', could be done just by taking trains. 



and that's what I did yesterday. 



after arriving at Masjid Jamek, I saw this..




they were giving away food. (I assumed, because they were giving away polystyrene container. You don't give away empty polystyrene container)

God bless you guys.

:)
..
it was kind of humbling. 
.
.
.
.
because my hala tujuan was to Burger King. 
.
.
.
.
let's just cut that part and proceed to KLCC shall we?


then, I went to KLCC. then  to the air terjun to take photos.



this one is from my phone.

starting from this picture downward, camera.
























































































































Used Canon EOS 600D, 55-250mm lense. I used manual setting and played around with that shuttle speed thing. and my hands were shaky hence the not so focused stuff and I also did not wear my glasses, that might be another reason why the pictures were a bit 'off'. This lense is good for long distance objects. I was quite far from the waterfall and you can see that I snapped a couple of photos of KLCC's ceiling (suka hati panggil itu siling) and you can see the detail. Yeah, it's pretty good although you gotta be at a perfect place to get the perfect photos. I know i didn't. :)

I do not remember the exact thing that I did in KLCC but what can I say is, I went to Kinokuniya and saw all these books with attractive story lines and gorgeous cover pages, and feeling sad because i remembered the new book that i still haven't read at home. I felt if I bought more books, I might not be able to read it. So...sadly I went outside of the Kinokuniya wondering what else I should do.

OOH YEAH, I remembered going to the Chameleon and I bought a scarf (like serkup kind of scarf), hairclip, getah rambut and a belt. :)


Then, I went to TGV. But I was hesitated. like, yeah.
I saw Oija Board on the scren. and I thought I wanted to watch that, but it was almost 2:00, and I thought, the movie might have started or the cinema was alrady dark to prepare for the movie to show up.

then I saw Tatsuya Fujiwara. I meant his movie poster.

mind you. this is the guy im talking about.

then, I went to the ticket counter, the self service one. almost paid for it.
but I was really hesitated.

i decided to check the movie on google first. after reading a couple of lines, I went again to the ticket counter, and I clicked on this...

erased.

for me...it was kind of interesting. the story line was good. but...urm. kind of.. "Meehhh".
BUT! I did cri a bit. if you see this movie then u know why.
ALSO, it was worth it. because I was blushing. looking at this man. haish. you're 34 but played as 29. still good tho.

I mean, look at that smile.
i iz melt edi.




haish.
haish.


so, after the movie ended, i was ke-buntu-an. What else should I do?
Then, that Ouija Board popped up on the screen. i really wanted to test myself, because you know, i am no fan of horror movies. because its boring. even Munafik didn't scare me. 

so i bought the ticket and i got sometime to do something else. I decided to find something to eat. but unfortunately, i haz no selera, and didnt know what to eat.

so i decided to buy hotdog from TGV instead. yes. I ate hotdog in the cinema before the movie started. sorry not sorry, i had to eat. i know, it was kind of an...ezhul move. 


Haha.


so, 

the movie was..
.
.
.

.
.
not scary at all. but there were some people who yelled after the terkejut part. I didnt.



It's official. I am not scared of horror movie.

maybe because I've seen the real ghost before.. :P





then I went outside to take more photos.





































then, I went home. 

so.. that's all.

oh yeah, remember, i dont remember the exact sequence, of what I did, so if i said something wrong, i am sorry, i forgot the real time chronology.

Assalamualaikum.

toodles.


also, nah, my gambar looking fab. :*



Post a Comment